PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Need suggestions and ideas and of course help also for an upcoming new project
Need suggestions and ideas and of course help also for an upcoming new project
Iniciado por Yogi Yang, fev., 27 2020 3:41 PM - Sem resposta
Publicado em fevereiro, 27 2020 - 3:41 PM
Hello,

In this post I am not trying to find a solution to a problem but instead I am looking for help in form of suggestions, ideas, tips, etc.

I am going to start work on a new project. This project is primarily a POS (point of sale) software with accounting and related features. There is more to it which I am trying to describe in as briefly as possible below:

The software should have following main features:
1. All data will reside on cloud
2. One Parent and multiple child companies under it
3. Multi user and each user can access only those parts of the system they are authorized to
4. So a user who is attached to Parent company can access all the data for all child companies but a user attached to a child company can only access data of the child company
5. POS will work offline and when the POS system (PC) gets connect to internet it will update the data on cloud
6. POS will have session start and stop feature and when a user stops a session a report of all the transactions entered by the user will get generated and printed on the
7. There will be complete inventory management with support for LIFO and FIFO methods
8. Purchase management as all goods are purchased centrally by Parent company and then distributed to child companies as per request raised by the child company
9. Goods return facility to receive goods back from customer as well as to return good to original supplier
10. Complete financial accounting with support for Trading Account, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and various Ledgers
11. Bank reconciliation

These are the major features that I can sum up.

If possible I need suggestions and ideas as to how to proceed with this project.

TIA

Yogi Yang