Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → [WD25]  Screen recording
[WD25] Screen recording
Iniciado por VEGEboss, abr., 13 2021 5:35 PM - 5 respostas
Membro registado
88 mensagems
Popularité : +2 (2 votes)
Publicado em abril, 13 2021 - 5:35 PM
Hello folks

About the subject: I don't understand if WinDev can be a good solution to develop a (very simple) Screen Recorder

Thanks for the help
Publicado em abril, 13 2021 - 7:54 PM
well... there is a built in function to capture the screen content, so that part is easy...

Your MAIN problem is the "(very simple)" part, as this means absolutely nothing and everything nd we have no way of answering you about it as a result
Membro registado
88 mensagems
Publicado em abril, 14 2021 - 8:01 AM
"very simple" means that I don't need to build a complex video editing program. just record the screen. I hope this means something.
Publicado em abril, 14 2021 - 8:53 AM
Hi,

no, the complex video editors are on sale from MAGIX, Ashampoo, Abelssoft etc.
Membro registado
88 mensagems
Publicado em abril, 14 2021 - 10:07 AM
dear Guenter,
dou you think that "just record the screen" is like "complex video editor"?
Publicado em abril, 14 2021 - 12:40 PM
So, if what you want is just a series of pictures that you can then display one after the other , you have the simplest system as a series of screen capture and display with dcopyscreenimage

However, if what you want at the end point is a VIDEO format file, then there is no native function for that. ---BUT--- there is an example with a component you can use to do that in LST 110 (WD Utilisation composant Démonstration)...

And before you tell us that you are not receiving LSTs, you can order one specific number here: https://pcsoft.fr/lst/bdc-old-lst.htm