[WD27] Encrypt and Decrypt error on compile
Iniciado por ARV, jul., 23 2022 6:04 PM - 4 respostas
Membro registado
498 mensagems
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Publicado em julho, 23 2022 - 6:04 PM
Hi

I have a problem with this function on my compile show the following:

I don't know why but it show that this version of the function it's not the new one, I search on the documentary of PCSoft but it doesn't show anything about this new version the compile are saying

How did I get this?
First I have a projecton SCM, I create a new project to change the name because the .exe con panel control will not change (because I generate an .exe) then I move all of my windows, querys and so on to the new project, I even move the anaylisis itself and change the name.

Then I correct every error the compile show me, but then it appears the error I show before.

I don't know how to fix it at all.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Publicado em julho, 25 2022 - 8:14 PM
First, those are not errors, they are warnings that means you can ignore them

Second, they appear because the corresponding option is checked in your new project settings (and not the old one) It's something like 'display function kept for compatibility'

Finally, if you want to 'correct' (and again, it's not necessary), just put your cursor on one of them and press F1. You'll get the corresponding help page with the name of the NEW function doing EXACTLY the same thing and that you are supposed to use to keep your compiler happy.
Membro registado
498 mensagems
Publicado em julho, 27 2022 - 4:14 PM
Hi argus

Thanks for you really good information and reply

argus wrote:

First, those are not errors, they are warnings that means you can ignore them

Sorry I always see it like errors but you are right they are warnings for the next time I will but the right name

Second, they appear because the corresponding option is checked in your new project settings (and not the old one) It's something like 'display function kept for compatibility'

I see I will check this out but I will keep this parameter active just to know when there's something new.

Finally, if you want to 'correct' (and again, it's not necessary), just put your cursor on one of them and press F1. You'll get the corresponding help page with the name of the NEW function doing EXACTLY the same thing and that you are supposed to use to keep your compiler happy.

I didn't do this but I search the function on the website of PCSoft and even I use the F1 like you said but they don't said anything about backward compability for version 27 actually it only said about version 24 from 24 it change to the one it's saids on the help page like here check it:
https://doc.windev.com/en-US/…

Here's a picture if you want to see it on the forum:

Then maybe it's a bug from version 27 or maybe there's a new function but they didn't show it on the help page
I already send a request for technical support but I still waiting for an answer I will post everything they said on that support

Any other ideas Argus?
For now I will just ignore those warnings but for me it's like a bug for version 27 BUT for the update because on the first version of 27 this warning didn't show up.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Mensagem modificada, julho, 27 2022 - 4:18 PM
Publicado em agosto, 06 2022 - 7:18 AM
This is my code for encrypt, hope it helps.

//Serialize information
data_Archivos is Class_Archivos
data_Archivos.Tipo = _tipo
data_Archivos.File_Name = file_Name
data_Archivos.json_buffer = _buffer

main_buffer is Buffer
Serialize(data_Archivos,main_buffer,psdJSON)

//Hashin my password to get a longe string for encryption
Pasword_Hash is Buffer = HashString(HA_MD5_128,"YourPassHere" )
//Encrypt
main_buffer = EncryptStandard(main_buffer, Pasword_Hash,cryptAES128)
Membro registado
498 mensagems
Publicado em agosto, 19 2022 - 5:46 PM
Hi JustHelp

JustHelp wrote:
This is my code for encrypt, hope it helps.

//Serialize information
data_Archivos is Class_Archivos
data_Archivos.Tipo = _tipo
data_Archivos.File_Name = file_Name
data_Archivos.json_buffer = _buffer

main_buffer is Buffer
Serialize(data_Archivos,main_buffer,psdJSON)

//Hashin my password to get a longe string for encryption
Pasword_Hash is Buffer = HashString(HA_MD5_128,"YourPassHere" )
//Encrypt
main_buffer = EncryptStandard(main_buffer, Pasword_Hash,cryptAES128)

Thanks for your code it's really good to have a standard format for all type of devices and OS

but my warning was more like for the other type of encrypt that only works for PC and iOS and not Android (could not be universal) your code it's to have a format crypt for all type of OS

For me I only want to have a way to always have the exact same crypt what I mean? Cryptstandard always change the bytes but crypt doesn't do this that's why I use it

but like argus said it was more like a warning more like error itself

Then again thanks for your time and your code I really have another idea to code this type of cryptstandard

--
Best Regards
ARV