PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« How can i refresh the headerpage/frame from menupage/frame… »
Iniciado em 08 set. 2005 por
« I have many TPS files that hold more than one table and I want to import the tables into an analysis. When I use ODBC and try to import a table I get the message "No data was found… »
Iniciado em 07 set. 2005 por
« I would like to know if someone uses activex VectorDraw with Windev. I need some help please. do you know another activex to draw doors and windows with Windev Thanks for your an… »
« Hi all, I have noticed that windows are not centered in the parent window when displayed, but cascaded. Does anyone have a solution to this?… »
« Can Groupware be set up to limit items in a table based on the user's rights? For instance I am beginning to set up a project management system with the projects in an HyperFile, a… »
Iniciado em 06 set. 2005 por
« How can i set a filter on a combobox... I want to set a filter on a combobox depending on a value choose from a other combobox… »
« Using WD8 Demo. I've been testing the write speed for hyperfiles with small record sizes (~50 bytes). Starting with an empty file, I get around 2000 records per second. By the time… »
« Hello, I have a SuperControl used in several windows in a library of which I changed a button style and updated the library. Opening another window using that control, Windev propo… »
1 resposta
« How to display a RTF field (database) in a WebDev page... My customer wants a formatted text in a Webpage (WebDev) The text will be made in a Windev Application...… »
« Hello to all Is there a table property or function to define a max number of rows during editing? In my case i would create a table that must contains max 10 rows. Tips and tricks … »