PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« What WinDev 9, what is an Internal Window ? Thanks Glenn… »
Iniciado em 30 jun. 2005 por
« Is it possible to use a Queryin an Analysis... Link it to znotyher Query, or to a table. Thanks Glenn Rathke… »
Iniciado em 30 jun. 2005 por
« Hello, I am installing my application and would like to use the RPC server. I need to know how efficient and reliable it is. Any testimonials and/or experiences, pitfalls and gotch… »
Iniciado em 28 jun. 2005 por
« This is pretty much the same problem I was asking before for some help, just re-phrased differently. Anyone doing remote development using OLEDB and MS SQL Server. I'm interested t… »
Iniciado em 25 jun. 2005 por
5 respostas
« Hello, I receive an error when I try to approach the pricelist at the PCSoft website : the file cannot be found. Am I the only onewith this problem or maybe PCSoft is creating spec… »
« Hi All I want to close a window when the user presses the F12 key. I know this has got to be easy but can find in help of how to do this. I see the keypressed function but where to… »
« Hi all, I was thinking you could change a form to a different RAD type after the fact. I'm unable to find where I saw this (or maybe just an illusion). The reason for asking is i… »
« If I want to make a universal Toolbar that can be used for several windows, what is the way to do this ? In each maintanance screen I would like to have a floating toolbar which ru… »
Sem resposta
« Is there a way of cancelling an editting session without having to individually undo all your changes? Thanks issah… »
« Hello, After installing path 312pu over original version 312ku my window object are not loading. I got the following error message: Error loading AnalysisZone_Win window. Unable to… »
Iniciado em 17 mai. 2005 por
4 respostas