PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Bonjour, lors de la creation des biblihiotheques, Windev permet de mettre un N° de version. Existe t'il un moyen de recuperer cette information par programmation ? J'ai essaye : e… »
Iniciado em 09 mai. 2005 por
Sem resposta
« They are in the documentation, but not much about what they are good for, their scope, etc. Any info, anyone?… »
Iniciado em 09 mai. 2005 por
1 resposta
« Hello, Because I'm programming now 8 years in VB 6 en 2 years in C#... stupid question maybe but where is the simple InputBox function returning a string value in WinDev 8??? I hav… »
Iniciado em 06 mai. 2005 por
« Hi Everyone, How do I/can I communicate with WinDevMessageBox? As a preference I like the displayed text aligned centrally so I have altered the setting accordingly. On certain occ… »
Sem resposta
« I have a project that has a menu window as the first window. The shortcut to the project opens this window. There is a single window that I would like to use as the first window. I… »
Iniciado em 05 mai. 2005 por
3 respostas
« Hello For substitute the HCREATION in a network with 50 users I am using a routine for semaphore where each user add in a specific field a valor, and when close the your consult, t… »
Iniciado em 04 mai. 2005 por
« Hi ! For those "lucky" ones using WD9 : all those samples/components included in LST's from prior WD versions how can you incorporate them for use in WD9 ? Should I copy them over … »
« I thought understood ExecuteProcess, but guess not completely. I'd like to hide the PrintScreen supercontrol, but be able to activate it from a treeview item. How do I do that ? Do… »
« Is it possible to change the tab order at runtime, so Tab1 Tab2 Tab3 becomes Tab2 Tab1 Tab3 if so, how? Thanks Glenn… »
« When I run the client project and press the Find button i get the following message: "Error executing SOAP request. The server response is not a SOAP envelope. This response can b… »
Sem resposta