PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Maybe there will be a Santa Claus gift (WinDev 9 pre-version French) or not! However, I would be interested in some opinions/impressions about WinDev 9 from some attendees of the W… »
Iniciado em 03 dez. 2004 por
« The RAD generates reports that can be called from a window (generated by the RAD). The code in the window that it generates is like this: // Stop the automatic window refeshing S… »
Sem resposta
« Hi fellow Windev users, I came across a problem I don't know how to solve concerning the number of database connections. Let me explain. I'm using subsequent a lot of individual co… »
« Hi all, With iPreview you can call the Preview-window. In that Preview-window there are several buttons for output, like HTML, XML, PDF and so on. When I use iPreview in combinatio… »
« A have a form with a table. Below i have the fields (2 fields) as textfields. I click on a item in the table. The filetoscreen displays the contents in the textfields below. When i… »
Iniciado em 02 dez. 2004 por
« Is it possible to start a second RAD window on the record selected in a first RAD window? How? The manual says something about openchildwindow being able to pass two parameters w… »
Sem resposta
« Hi folks, I have developed a rudimetary projectmagement for VSP (a Suneido open source IDE- RAD project). Which realizes something like that : -Project --Task ----Sub Task ------Su… »
Sem resposta
« Hi folks, I have developed a rudimetary projectmagement for VSP (a Suneido open source IDE- RAD project). Which realizes something like that : -Project --Task ----Sub Task ------Su… »
Sem resposta
« Hello, I must sell my WINDEV 8.0. If it you interested, send me your offer on: info@softytools.de Regards Thomas… »
« on a form there are mandotary fields like code , description When i click in the field code and want to leave without inserting something he gives me "mandotary input". Correct. Bu… »