PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« I have downloaded and installed the latest version. It is nice to see English when the user runs an install executable. If I use the Project/Create Executable Setup Procedure butt… »
Iniciado em 03 ago. 2004 por
« I have a table based on a query and I want a separate edit control to function as a incremental search field. I've tried everything I could think of but I am not able to get the ta… »
Iniciado em 04 ago. 2004 por
« Hi Can someone tell be how to find out the number of records in a query. Thanks John Marrone… »
Iniciado em 02 ago. 2004 por
« how i can call the rtf-editor with procedural code ? Has somebody an example ? Thanks Udo… »
Iniciado em 30 jul. 2004 por
« One of the new features of WD8 is the ability to create folders (subprojects) within the treeview structure of the project. I have been unable to create folders in the treeview for… »
Iniciado em 24 jul. 2004 por
« Where can i find programs examples with SQL?… »
Iniciado em 28 jul. 2004 por
« Hi everyone, Here is an interesting note when using user groupware. If your project language is set to American(2) all user groupware screens are in French. But if you change the p… »
Iniciado em 23 jul. 2004 por
« Hi pro WinDev folks, PCSoft announced a new Native Oracle Access for WinDev 8 at their download site : http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/index.html Reagrds, Teun… »
Iniciado em 25 jul. 2004 por
« I am having trouble understanding the syntax for oop. Here are some questions. The source code below is from the help file. FileS is File FileD is file ch1,ch2 are strings //callin… »
Iniciado em 24 jul. 2004 por
« Hi Everyone, What is the best way to sync a project to a modified analysis. I have made some modifications to my analyis such as adding fields to existing tables and even added a n… »
Iniciado em 22 jul. 2004 por