PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi, downloading of program and help was OK, but I was unable to download the catalog file or ODBC. Anyone else having this problem? Regards Raimund… »
Iniciado em 17 jul. 2004 por
« Hi there, Ordered an update from Windev 5.5 to 8.0 from pc-soft 2 days ago. I was expecting the boxed version of Windev 7.5 US and a beta CD for 8 but ... Pleasant surprise : I was… »
Iniciado em 16 jul. 2004 por
« I have some code in Delphi wich i need to translate to Windev but Delphi code uses pointers, does Windev have anything I can use? Other problem is the use of overloads functions in… »
« Hi there, With a browsing table, I have a 'modify' button to enter the table and modify. This button is also linked to the doubleclick option from the table. The button puts the ta… »
Iniciado em 05 jan. 2004 por
« Dear Windevers, What functions to use when I need to export the content of a table (Hyperfile) as an Excel file. thank you robert zhong… »
Iniciado em 15 jul. 2004 por
« Dear Windever, I am in the processing of exporting the content of a hyperfile to MS Excel. I need more controls over the operation (which fields to export, which cell to put etc), … »
« I read data from an ascii file into variants, since I do not know the data type before hand. I am trying to compare number values that are held in a variant datatype. I can not get… »
Iniciado em 14 jul. 2004 por
« Hello all, I am having trouble with all the reports of a proyect seeming corrupted, almost all of the 70 reports crash with a GPF by WD75etat.dll while testing or using the compile… »
Iniciado em 15 jul. 2004 por
« Hi friends, Request Details: 1 ) When i am trying to open the file JournalOpération.fic using WDlog.exe it is giving this message ...."The selected Hyper File 7.5 is not logged … »
Iniciado em 14 jul. 2004 por
Sem resposta
« Please, can somebody tell me how to show a splash screen while the application is loading?. I'm working with WD5.5 Thanks in advance… »
Iniciado em 13 jul. 2004 por