PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« My son, Alexander Predl, has made two raw projects which serve us at automatic translation of the MDL and MDE files (residing in \WinDev??\personal\models\RAD) from English to Germ… »
Iniciado em 27 mar. 2004 por
2 respostas
« Is it possible to read email which is located in a subfolder of the inbox? If so, how can i do this?… »
Iniciado em 22 abr. 2004 por
« Hello everyone. Does anybody know how does one manage multi-page TIFF images (just like those you view with the Ms-Windows Wang Imaging)? How do you switch from one page to anoth… »
Iniciado em 21 abr. 2004 por
« I would like to know about how to create a Web Service by using Windev 7.5. If anyone know about how to make.Please help me or give me some example.… »
Iniciado em 21 abr. 2004 por
Sem resposta
« I'm having a problem when I want to control an electronic device that works only at 300 baud (correct settings are 300,8,N,1) It seems not to be possible to use the windev Serial P… »
Iniciado em 20 abr. 2004 por
« Hi all I have a Customer file in form Mode. On it I am calling a linked Form from a Button. The code on the button is. -------------------------- // open the "Form_Maintenance" chi… »
Iniciado em 19 abr. 2004 por
« Hi, This message is to announce that 8 new WinDev 8 examples are available for download from http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/examples.htm Regards PC SOFT Free Technic… »
Iniciado em 19 abr. 2004 por
« Hello! The HTML control and the HTML ActiveX control have a bug. They don't recognize the TAB key and they don't fire the Key Down or Key Up event. I need to navigate in a web page… »
Iniciado em 16 abr. 2004 por
Sem resposta
« Greetings - I was using 5.5 for a while and am now interested in upgrading to ver. 8 US. My question concerns stability/performance of Windev Hyperfile application in a large Win20… »
Iniciado em 16 abr. 2004 por
« Hi All, When carrying out replication (and planning to use a Moveable Replica) do the master and subscriber replica files need to be made each time a replication is made or only on… »
Iniciado em 15 abr. 2004 por
2 respostas