PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi, This message is to announce that 8 new WinDev 8 examples are available for download from http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/examples.htm Regards PC SOFT Free Technic… »
Iniciado em 19 abr. 2004 por
« Hello! The HTML control and the HTML ActiveX control have a bug. They don't recognize the TAB key and they don't fire the Key Down or Key Up event. I need to navigate in a web page… »
Iniciado em 16 abr. 2004 por
Sem resposta
« Greetings - I was using 5.5 for a while and am now interested in upgrading to ver. 8 US. My question concerns stability/performance of Windev Hyperfile application in a large Win20… »
Iniciado em 16 abr. 2004 por
« Hi All, When carrying out replication (and planning to use a Moveable Replica) do the master and subscriber replica files need to be made each time a replication is made or only on… »
Iniciado em 15 abr. 2004 por
2 respostas
« Hi to All Following my previous post in this forum, i'm trying to understand which is the best way to obtain and handle a good result using Windev. I'm not new in programming and m… »
« Hi, I`m trying to capture 3 bytes of status that a POS printer serial. This code is in VISUAL BASIC and works correct. I receive as return 0, 128, 0 = no paper (I´m simulating this… »
« Hi, This message is to announce that a detailed description of WinDev 8 new features is now available at http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/windev/broch8/newfeatures.html Regards PCSOFT Fre… »
« Hello colleagues, I am unable to tell from the documentation whether HLinkMemo() stores only the path to an image file or the actual bits. I am concerned that if only the path is s… »
Iniciado em 11 abr. 2004 por
« Hi, I need disable mouse events in a specific window, and use only F-key. I dont have experience with APIs. Is it possible ?? thanks Marco Antonio… »
Iniciado em 13 abr. 2004 por
« Can I use triggers with mysql native access ? thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 14 abr. 2004 por