PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« I am using a query to get data from mysql. Can I link a progress bar to that query ?? I haven't been able to figure out how. thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 02 abr. 2004 por
« I'm looking for many command for search data in windev like Hreadseek, hfilter,tableseek and so on.I don't know what's the best command that is for fast to search data for more tha… »
Sem resposta
« Hello all, I have a question regarding the behavior of assisted edit combo-boxes. I have one such combo-box and I need to "lock" the pull-down functionality of the combo box. While… »
« Hi It seems that some of my characters are thrown away when I submit the message. The question basically is if I have filled a ListBox with the following: "Peter" TAB "Jones" TAB … »
Iniciado em 01 abr. 2004 por
« Hello, I know a patch or some sort of solution was posted with the release of WinXP for the proper running of Windev 5.5. Unfortunately, I did not download it then because I had po… »
« Hi It seems that some of my characters are thrown away when I submit the message. The question basically is if I have filled a ListBox with the following: "Peter" TAB "Jones" TAB … »
« Hi "PeterJones25" The latter is returned when I try to get a string from selected entry in a TreeView. How do I get the string value between the two 's. (Jones) The "Position" comm… »
« I have a barcode scanner that sends the BELL (ascii 007) before sending the barcode. When i receive in a window the BELL character, i want to position to a particular control with… »
« Hi "Peter<TAB>Jones<TAB>25" How do I get the value between the two <TAB>'s. The Position command does not recognise the < or the TAB Any suggestions? Rega… »
« Hi all, is there a way to use a dynamic ODBC connection or to change the ODBC parameters at runtime? I have the need to read a TOPSPEED file, but the name and directory has to be d… »
Iniciado em 30 mar. 2004 por