PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« How can I change the search item on a table control? thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 07 abr. 2004 por
« There are 7 new examples on the PC Soft download site. http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev/examples.htm Floyd… »
Iniciado em 08 abr. 2004 por
« Hi Guys, I'm new in WinDev 7.5 and I need an example with Orders, Details and Products to see the way to link the tables and so on. Could you help me ?? Thanks, Adrián Gallegos … »
« Looks like there is a new WD 7.5US demo available for download. >From the PC Soft site: This trial version enables you to perform all types of tests from WinDev 7.5. (30-day tri… »
Iniciado em 08 abr. 2004 por
« Hi all, Has anybody ordered WD8US Benelux pre-version yet?? and if so can you tell me the update-price. Regular sources are a bit confusing about this. Thanks for any reply. Greeti… »
« Has any one had problems printing a code128 barcode? I was wanting to print a 22 digit barcode using subset C. Noticed first of all that windev 7.5 does not allow me to select whic… »
Iniciado em 06 abr. 2004 por
« Hello, What does the .Net generation mean??? Can Windev 8 generate .Net code from my application? Regards J. Flietstra… »
Iniciado em 05 abr. 2004 por
« Hmmm, thought I posted this question last night, but I don't see it here this morning. If Parsimony is playing a joke on me (again) please excuse this second post, but I really do … »
Iniciado em 03 abr. 2004 por
« I am using a query to get data from mysql. Can I link a progress bar to that query ?? I haven't been able to figure out how. thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 02 abr. 2004 por
« I'm looking for many command for search data in windev like Hreadseek, hfilter,tableseek and so on.I don't know what's the best command that is for fast to search data for more tha… »
Iniciado em 02 abr. 2004 por
Sem resposta