PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« What is the code to execute a new query returning the same fields to a table control. The table control starts with query1 then a button call query2. thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 29 mar. 2004 por
2 respostas
« Hi there, I read somewhere about a Belgian (news)group, but I can't find the address. Could somebody help me out? Thx. I am looking for people who use windev and webdev, just like … »
Iniciado em 30 mar. 2004 por
« I would like to make a web service. The concept is to get the request from client. It is the request for the data in SQLServer. And then web service will return set of data back to… »
Iniciado em 29 mar. 2004 por
Sem resposta
« I am trying to develop WD apps with FireBird backend. There is no problem importing structure & data but cannot import index. I have tried both OLEDB & ODBC. I will appreciate if a… »
Iniciado em 27 mar. 2004 por
1 resposta
« My *.exe from windev 7.5 close down after a period of inactivty. Is this normal. How can I control the time to shutdown if it is normal. thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 27 mar. 2004 por
« Hi all New Example "Euro Calculator" at http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev/examples.htm Keep well Peter Purton… »
Iniciado em 25 mar. 2004 por
« Hello, A new WinDev 7.5 example is now available. This example can be downloaded from : http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, PC SOFT Hot Line… »
Iniciado em 25 mar. 2004 por
« Hi folks, As i need to perform similar processes to create excel repports I'm looking for a solution that may be useful to all of us : Is it possible through OLE to create a vba ma… »
Iniciado em 24 mar. 2004 por
« Hi guys, I'm developping my first report in WD75. The text of the report statics depends on my users language choice. I use the Nation() function to toggle between languages in the… »
Iniciado em 24 mar. 2004 por
« Hi all, We still have trouble with a good conversion from Hyperfile 5.5 to 7.5. Does anybody of you early WD8 users can tell me, if WDConver8 has gone through major changes or di… »
Iniciado em 23 mar. 2004 por