PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« According to the Windev press report; "The first thing you'll notice upon receiving the box is just how big and heavy the box is" When I received my WD7.5 upgrade, my package was n… »
Iniciado em 24 fev. 2004 por
9 respostas
« There is a new English example (WD7 Calendar) available. There are now 31 English examples.… »
Iniciado em 25 fev. 2004 por
« We have a problem when printing from our application that was written using Windev 7.5. When it crashes, instead of saying 'Printing page 1' or whatever, it says 'Printing #P', the… »
1 resposta
« I have tested 'emailsendmessage'. It works, but one server give this error: Content of Email Sender not recognized by server Transaction denied Last SMTP Server Response <530 Au… »
« Within VB6 the following is possible... Dim someObject As New COMLib.COMObj; where COMLib is a COM library and COMObj is the object being referenced. Is it possible in WinDev (with… »
« Hello, We would like to define source, which will be processed in the initialisation embed-point of every window within the project. This prevents from entering the same source at … »
Iniciado em 16 fev. 2004 por
« Goodday, We have set up our project in automatic locking mode. Questions: 1. Are we able to undo this mode? 2. Can we work with both modes? Thanks you replay in advance, kind regar… »
« Hi all, Anyone knows how to capture screen with parameters nX, nY, nWidth and nHeight within 1024x768 as max, say, so that I can save any regions as much as I want in a file by usi… »
2 respostas
« There is a new example (WD7 Curve Smoothing) available.… »
Iniciado em 23 fev. 2004 por
« Goodday programmers, Following occurs. Main window = Parent Then we open child windows. Sofar so good. However we have in a click image area a .gif picture. When a child window ope… »
Iniciado em 23 fev. 2004 por