PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, Two new WinDev 7.5 examples are now available. These examples can be downloaded from : http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, PC SOFT Hot Line… »
Iniciado em 18 fev. 2004 por
« Is it possible to access a view Created on server side (sqlanywhere or mssql) using windev ? thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 17 fev. 2004 por
« Hi, when I want to send e-mails within windev I use the following code: username is string USER is string = "user" Password is string = "pasw" serverpop is string = "pop.tiscali.be… »
« Hopefully all that have requested my Free source And examples have recieved my email. There where quite a lot. There are actualy 3 Examples. Hope they help. Keep well Peter Purton… »
Iniciado em 18 fev. 2004 por
« Is there anyway to "freeze" screen painting and then do a a refresh all at once? I have a program which does a fair amount of initialization prior to the actual screen contents bei… »
« hi group, I am a ecuadorian programer ans sorry for my english I'm not write very well I have a WORKGROUP with 10 machines with WINDOWS 2000 Professional and a aplicattion running… »
« Hello again I wrote a program in WD 7.5 where I read a million lines from a text file and write it into a Hyperfile (ok, that's only a part of it, but I guess the most important fo… »
Iniciado em 05 fev. 2004 por
« hallo guys, I thought i can get a hold of a control with the following syntax: windowname = Verzamel_Maand controlname = Jaar windowname.controlname..value // asking the value of t… »
Iniciado em 16 fev. 2004 por
« Hi all, Suppose I have 2 or more .MP3 named "m1.mp3", "m2.mp3", "m3.mp3" and I want to make a single call as captioned so that m2.mp3 will be played just after m1 and so does m3 wi… »
Iniciado em 16 fev. 2004 por
2 respostas
« Hi' all How can I retrieve the installation directory of the WDCONNECT.FIC data file if i'm using network installation setup. I would like to show the remaining connected users in … »
Iniciado em 13 fev. 2004 por