PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello again I wrote a program in WD 7.5 where I read a million lines from a text file and write it into a Hyperfile (ok, that's only a part of it, but I guess the most important fo… »
Iniciado em 05 fev. 2004 por
« hallo guys, I thought i can get a hold of a control with the following syntax: windowname = Verzamel_Maand controlname = Jaar windowname.controlname..value // asking the value of t… »
Iniciado em 16 fev. 2004 por
« Hi all, Suppose I have 2 or more .MP3 named "m1.mp3", "m2.mp3", "m3.mp3" and I want to make a single call as captioned so that m2.mp3 will be played just after m1 and so does m3 wi… »
2 respostas
« Hi' all How can I retrieve the installation directory of the WDCONNECT.FIC data file if i'm using network installation setup. I would like to show the remaining connected users in … »
Iniciado em 13 fev. 2004 por
« Good morning fellow programmers, We have a multi language program. We have set allready Dutch, English and French. The program itself has as a first language Dutch. However when I … »
« Is there somewhere in the LDM where it's possible to set the relative location for files and indexes, in relation to the running executable directory?… »
Iniciado em 12 fev. 2004 por
« I am a WinDev programmer and I wish to build a site in Web Dev similar to www.djmr.com Does WebDev come with source code to build a site similar or has anyone written a site and is… »
Iniciado em 15 fev. 2004 por
« I am naughty. I use one instance of my program and run shortcuts to it from workstations. It saves some problems (like non-authorised files on the desktop and other places) but cre… »
Iniciado em 15 fev. 2004 por
« I love the new "procedure comment" functionality, but is there a way to configure the default value of this text? // Description of in/out parameters for 'Test' : // // Syntax: //T… »
« Hi Group a work with VISUAL FOX PRO a lot time and I recently works with WINDEV 55 and I see that I always need to search a value in another relation table with a KEY this is auto… »