PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« I'm trying to write the current date and time into a date-time field in a hyperfile database. i'm doing it this way : StaticScreens.StaticCreated = DateSys + TimeSys This way, the … »
Iniciado em 09 fev. 2004 por
« Hello, Does anybody have a (simple) example of the use of a Dymo labelwriter? What can I use best; OLE, DDE or DLL. Regards, Frans… »
Iniciado em 04 fev. 2004 por
« Can I create Client/Server or Web application by WinDev without WebDev ? How about Hyper-Files in these case ? Long… »
Iniciado em 07 fev. 2004 por
« Hi Ola, I already tried with a gif, but unfourtunately, not the desired effect. Regards, Piet… »
Iniciado em 04 fev. 2004 por
« I did close the question to abort the debuggee with a check in the "Don't ask this question...". How can I reget this message? I tried to find it in the registry but without luck. … »
Iniciado em 06 fev. 2004 por
« Hello all, I recently ran into an issue when attempting to preview reports to screen. On a workstation where there is no default printer defined, I receive a "printer failed to ini… »
« Just had a look at the Answering Machine Example. 1) Procedures are named with French Conventions 2) No English Comments 3) Most of the Coded error Messages are still in French 4) … »
Iniciado em 05 fev. 2004 por
« Hi Wim, You also have to put: ConditionStr="NAME>=" + Var_name instead of ConditionStr="NAME>=Var_name" because Var_name is an not item in CUSTOMER. Smile! King Hi Wim, Poss… »
Iniciado em 02 fev. 2004 por
« Hello developers, Some people at this forum already 'know' me a little bit because of putting a question on this forum while I was working with the trial-version of WinDev 7.5. But… »
« Hello all, I have an analysis in WD7.5. I want to generate sql script to create a database in SQLServer on base of this analysis. It should be possible using the SQL Tool in Windev… »