PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Just had a look at the Answering Machine Example. 1) Procedures are named with French Conventions 2) No English Comments 3) Most of the Coded error Messages are still in French 4) … »
Iniciado em 05 fev. 2004 por
« Hi Wim, You also have to put: ConditionStr="NAME>=" + Var_name instead of ConditionStr="NAME>=Var_name" because Var_name is an not item in CUSTOMER. Smile! King Hi Wim, Poss… »
Iniciado em 02 fev. 2004 por
« Hello developers, Some people at this forum already 'know' me a little bit because of putting a question on this forum while I was working with the trial-version of WinDev 7.5. But… »
Iniciado em 06 fev. 2004 por
« Hello all, I have an analysis in WD7.5. I want to generate sql script to create a database in SQLServer on base of this analysis. It should be possible using the SQL Tool in Windev… »
« Hi All Here is a link for anyone Interested in Database design Concepts. There are a lot of examples - Access, though Still applicable to WinDev. www.databaseanswers.com Enjoy Keep… »
« Is there any way to detect when an HTML control has been completely populated? Assume you have an HTML control called 'WEBPAGE': WEBPAGE = "http://www.windevus.com" Is there anyway… »
« Hi I need a code example for the following problem, did not seem that difficult to achieve until I tried so I suspect it is incorrect syntax on my part ==== Declared 4 variables as… »
« I cannot use Vietnamese Unicode in Windev 5.5 and 7.5. I want to ask if this problem will be solved in Windev 8. Best regards, Long… »
Iniciado em 04 fev. 2004 por
3 respostas
« Hi Mr. Guenter My full name is Hoang Du Long. I'm Hung's new co-worker. He and I use the same computer to access Internet, thus we have the same IP address. Because our Windev 7.5 … »
Iniciado em 04 fev. 2004 por
3 respostas
« WD8/FR-owners can download a major update from the French PC Soft website… »