PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → ETA on English version of Update 3
ETA on English version of Update 3
Iniciado por Andy French, jun., 24 2019 2:20 PM - 2 respostas
Publicado em junho, 24 2019 - 2:20 PM
Trying to push a new version of our app to the Apple App Store and it's being rejected for the "itms-services URL scheme" problem that's been discussed in the French forums. When can we expect Update 3 to be available for download on the US English website? Is there an English version of the patch that we can use in the meantime? We're running up against deadlines here.
Publicado em junho, 24 2019 - 3:11 PM
The patch has been made already and you can request it from PCSOFT technical support, the new updated version (06F240075n) containing this fix has been released by PCSOFT on the French version, i also posted a message asking if anyone knew when will that version be available for us English users. if you are in a hurry you can contact PCSOFT support and ask them for the fix for the of the libwd240obj.a library which is the one causing the problem.
Publicado em junho, 25 2019 - 3:54 AM
Even Though i dont see this patch published by PCSOFT for version 23, i have spoken to some people that claim have gotten that patch for version 23 in french. So for the people that still using Version 23 please contact PCSOFT support and ask for that patch for version 23 as well.