GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Issues with Data and Refreshing
Issues with Data and Refreshing
Iniciado por RobertLEO, mar., 04 2020 5:27 AM - 5 respostas
Membro registado
36 mensagems
Publicado em março, 04 2020 - 5:27 AM
Hello guys, I am currently having an issue with data and refreshing, currently my app is able to add/remove data from the database, however it would take a while for that data to appear in the app itself (whilst it was instantaneous in the database) so I reckon that this is a refresh issue, but after activating pull to refresh it doesn't do that, so any ideas on what am I doing wrong?
Membro registado
498 mensagems
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Publicado em março, 04 2020 - 2:32 PM
Hi RobertLeo

maybe you need to add some code on the table or Looper (need to know what are you using)
on the event called requesting refresh by pull or something, I think it's called not sure.

Maybe you need to excute again your query (if you are using a link query with your control) and then show it with the functions:

LooperDisplay(LOOP_Example)
TableDisplay(Table_Example)

or if the table or Looper you are using it's link directly to the table of your DB then you need execute these functions:

Hope these could help you.
I use these refresh feature once and this was I have to do on that time to make it work.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Membro registado
36 mensagems
Publicado em março, 05 2020 - 4:37 AM
ARV wrote:
Hi RobertLeo

maybe you need to add some code on the table or Looper (need to know what are you using)
on the event called requesting refresh by pull or something, I think it's called not sure.

Maybe you need to excute again your query (if you are using a link query with your control) and then show it with the functions:

or if the table or Looper you are using it's link directly to the table of your DB then you need execute these functions:

I use these refresh feature once and this was I have to do on that time to make it work.

--
Best Regards
ARV

forgive my ignorance, but aren't those two lines of code the same? Or do I place them at different areas?
Membro registado
36 mensagems
Publicado em março, 05 2020 - 7:42 AM
ARV wrote:
Hi RobertLeo

--
Best Regards
ARV

odd thing I noticed about pull to refresh even with this code, but it doesn't seem to update the loopers and/or tables and we had to switch off the app to see the new entry
Membro registado
498 mensagems
Publicado em março, 05 2020 - 2:15 PM
Hi RobertLEO

How do you updated your table or Looper?

what I did recently it's to execute exact same code to updated my table/looper on the event of refreshing by pull and it works.
Now make sure you put the code on the event called "Refreshing LOOP_Example by pull/release".
Another thing, how do you delete data of your DB and refreshed on your Table/Looper?.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Mensagem modificada, março, 05 2020 - 2:16 PM
Membro registado
498 mensagems
Publicado em março, 05 2020 - 2:59 PM
Hi RobertLEO

This is the source it has all the info about pull to refresh:
https://help.windev.com/en-US/…

--