WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → [WM24] iOS resolution/window mess
[WM24] iOS resolution/window mess
Iniciado por RobertLEO, abr., 26 2020 12:48 PM - 3 respostas
Membro registado
36 mensagems
Publicado em abril, 26 2020 - 12:48 PM
Greetings all,

I am not sure on what is wrong but when I tried to deploy my app into iOS, whenever I try to open a new window using the OpenMobileWindow(TargetWindow) code, instead of opening a new full screen window, it opens a small pop up sized window that I can even drag it to different positions on the screen, is there anything wrong with my usage of code for the iOS version?
Membro registado
50 mensagems
Popularité : +7 (9 votes)
Publicado em abril, 28 2020 - 11:03 PM
That is a know problem with IOS 13 and Windev Mobile, that issue has been corrected in version 25
Membro registado
36 mensagems
Publicado em abril, 29 2020 - 4:36 AM
WINDEVCOL wrote:
> That is a know problem with IOS 13 and Windev Mobile, that issue has been corrected in version 25

in the mean time is there any other solution that we can use to fix this? Because WM25 is not out yet
Membro registado
50 mensagems
Popularité : +7 (9 votes)
Publicado em maio, 03 2020 - 3:11 AM
@RobertLeo Version 25 has been out since December last year, with the french installation files you can install the software and change it to english. or if you rather use the international version you can download the per-release version that is actually the same as the current french full version. is there a work around for that problem ? No its is not.... why ? well because all the windev products are based on a framework (and this is the price we pay for using a framework) remember windev is not a regular programming language, the products all of them depend on a framework that also depends on many other things, and if there is something that brakes inside there we cannot ever fix it, because we dont have the source code of that framework and will never ever have it. so we depend always on the company that builds the products to fix it, and they have done it.... but as usual they fix it only on the current version of the product they do not make patches and fixes for older versions. and the problem is inside the framework that much i can tell you. so if you want to fix it you will need to upgrade to version 25. Sorry i know that is not the answer you are looking for but it is the truth