PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi everybody, Once again, I'll be joining the team of developers presenting at the WXDevCon, edition 2014, in October. For those who don't know: - WxDevCon is a conference FOR de… »
Iniciado em 11 jun. 2014 por
« I'm currently writing a program in WDM18 for a Windows CE 6.0 device. I ran into some problems using the built in WDM camera control, so I have to use the API's provided on the dev… »
Iniciado em 21 mai. 2014 por
6 respostas
« I use hyperfile server via provider hAccessHFClientServer My mobile is NOTE 3 This is my code HReadSeek(Customer,LastnameFirstname,[LastName,FirstName]) IF HFound(Customer) THEN … »
Iniciado em 23 mai. 2014 por
Sem resposta
« Hello, I just recently received Windev Mobile V16/17(beta). All my developing has previously been in Eclipse/flash builder 4.6/flash profession with adobe air. I have had all of t… »
Iniciado em 02 mai. 2012 por
« Hello Windev Mobile developers, Is there any way to hide the OSK (onscreenkeyboard) by progamming? It should come back when an input field is selected. The keyboard currently doe… »
Iniciado em 29 ago. 2012 por
« Hi I wrote a simple “hello world” web service with windev 14 and Works fine. Now I try to get an small data set from that web service with the serialize an deserialize functions bu… »
Iniciado em 03 jan. 2012 por
« Somebody done any android app for use with maps, 'cause i can not operate the map control over a galaxy tab. -- Ing. Gustavo Bonilla S. IT Designers, S.A. Costa Rica… »
Iniciado em 27 fev. 2014 por
« I'm using the following function on a windows CE device. VideoCapture(CameraControl, FileName, viPictureCapture) The problem I'm running into is that the pictures it's taking are … »
Iniciado em 24 abr. 2014 por
« Login Facebook I need to make my android application connect using the login fabebook and post an image and text on the timeline of the person who informed your login and password… »
Iniciado em 14 mai. 2014 por
« Hello Fellows, I have an app that opens a child window to update a record. The fields I need to update are the arrival date and time and I am trying to populate the phone's date an… »
Iniciado em 01 mai. 2014 por