PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello All, I am using windev mobile to develop android application. my End goal: I have my custom board which is having the IP address and i want to communicate to that board usin… »
Iniciado em 28 mar. 2014 por
« Hi guys, I have seen that Windev Mobile offers functions to read the SMSs in the memory of the phone but is there any function to add/write SMSs in the same memory? What I am look… »
Iniciado em 03 mar. 2014 por
« Hi Everyone, WM gives us draw on Image easily such as dStartDrawing(IMG_Draw) dLine(0,0,100,100,RGB(0,0,0),2) //dEndDrawing(IMG_Draw) // you should comment this line to see drawi… »
Iniciado em 29 out. 2013 por
« Is it posible to get the android system language for default in my Multi-Language application ?… »
Iniciado em 20 jan. 2014 por
« Hi, I'm trying to activate the Wedge mode on my mobile device by using WinDev Mobile 17.....can somebody help me please? Any help is appreciated! Thanks Huynh!… »
Iniciado em 29 jan. 2014 por
« Hi, I'm trying to activate the Wedge mode by using WinDev Mobile 17, with no success.....Can somebody help me please? Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Huynh… »
Iniciado em 29 jan. 2014 por
« Guten Tag / ciao / Olá / ¡hola / WINDEV 18 / Deutsch / Italiano / Português / Español We are pleased to inform you that the commercial documentation is available in your language… »
Iniciado em 09 dez. 2013 por
« J'ai rencontré des problèmes de doublon pendant l'ajout des informations dans les fenêtre vers au table de mon application. Pouriez vous me donner de solution… »
Iniciado em 19 nov. 2013 por
« Hi, I'm a new Windev developer. I've done a project for Windev Mobile that uses an HyperFileSQL to read and write some data. I've created a Looper and linked the Database table wit… »
Iniciado em 17 nov. 2013 por
« Hi i am new to Windev Mobile and was very much impress with the software but was disappointed due to the Study material available in English as they are very few . Currently i am s… »
Iniciado em 10 out. 2013 por