PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« I have a WX- Mobile Android issue where I prime an edit control with a date string "DD/MM/YYYY" (Type: Date, Input mask: DD/MM/YYYY, Display mask: DD/MM/YYYY, Returned value: As Is… »
Iniciado em 31 mai. 2013 por
« hi all, I am in desperate need to allow the interface user to change the set containing (initial) of an edit control to His convenience, please..... Your advise would sincerely be… »
Iniciado em 17 mai. 2013 por
Sem resposta
« Hi! How can i prevent the exit from an Android window/application via the [Back] (physical) button on the Android device? (in my case, a Samsung Galaxy) The [BeforeClosing] event… »
Iniciado em 27 mar. 2013 por
« Hi all, I use an Galaxy tab. Which Windev cant see. I read the FAQ. The link given in the FAQ redirects you to another page. I found an installer for samsung SDK 2.2 and installed… »
Iniciado em 22 abr. 2013 por
« 10 times faster sPhoto is string = VideoStartApp(viPictureCapture) sDest is string VideoGenerateThumbnail(sPhoto,sDest,600,480) or the one I use VideoGenerateThumbnail(sPhoto,sDe… »
Iniciado em 11 abr. 2013 por
« Hi Danny I haven't tried in Android, but both in windev and webdev, I have been resizing images for years now with the following methods, and I suppose it will work in mobile the … »
Iniciado em 11 abr. 2013 por
« This appears to be a certain bug, my apps worked very well on all of the Android phones except Android version 4.0.4 on Samsung Galaxy III Model GT-I9300 and as reported by a user … »
Iniciado em 01 jan. 2013 por
« Hola, Estoy experimentando con Windev Movil y queria saber varias cosas 1. La aplicacion que yo desarrolle es royalty free? 2. Yo quiero conectar a MS SQL Databases, Si compro Wind… »
Iniciado em 06 mar. 2013 por
« Bonjour à tous, C'est étrange, mais j'ai un code qui fonctionne sous WinDev17 et pas sous WindevMobile17 ??? Il s'agit de récupérer le résultat d'un web service (écrit en PHP sous … »
Iniciado em 04 mar. 2013 por
« Hello, I'm using WinDev Mobile 17 and have a problem. First at all, I want to show the content of a file. The file was stored on SD-Card after requesting it from a FTP-Server. A… »
Iniciado em 17 jan. 2013 por