PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi Please can someone help. I have a HFSQL client server database on PC with a Windev App. I have created a WM app that uses the same analysis. In Mobile App, I can describe and… »
Iniciado em 18 mai. 2012 por
« Hi all, I know its early days for us with WM17 but I have an app written for the iphone in which I want to use the iAD service. (or some ad service if iAD is not usable yet). I did… »
Iniciado em 10 mai. 2012 por
« How do I open an external activity on the click of a Windev16 mobile button ... it must be possible as camera etc are external activities. I have a single activity external system… »
Iniciado em 20 fev. 2012 por
« This is going to be a manual filter. This project is going to be really fast. Use my last tutorial to set up the connections to the SQlite database. From this point all we have to… »
Iniciado em 06 mai. 2012 por
« There is an alphabetindexer for android/ios in windev mobile?… »
Iniciado em 26 abr. 2012 por
« Hi All, i want to know if in WM 16 or 17 is it possibile to add to loopers, something like the alphabetic filter that android have on the contact list (a list with on the right a … »
Iniciado em 26 abr. 2012 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “NetworkConnect()” function. This function lets you associate a drive with a shared network directory. You simply need to indica… »
Iniciado em 17 out. 2007 por
« Any ideas on how to get data from a sqllite database (WinDev Mobile v16 Android Application) to a remote Hyperfile database server? Requirement: The application collects data all … »
Iniciado em 29 abr. 2011 por
« Does Windev Mobile support GPS functions on Windows Mobile versions 6.x? I need to know this before I purchase Windev Mobile 16.… »
Iniciado em 14 nov. 2011 por
« Hi I am creating my first android app. I have a linux server with my Firebird database, Apache, php and so on. I need to import my customers from server to android smartphone. Do y… »
Iniciado em 01 dez. 2011 por