PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi all, I am creating an application using windev mobile, I want to store some user entered data in excel sheet. But could not find any suitable functions for handling excel sheet… »
Iniciado em 17 dez. 2010 por
« I thought that there are only PCL printers for Windows Mobile, so should be easy to print ... but I had to accept, that this is not true. Only Windev Mobile does only support PCL p… »
Iniciado em 18 nov. 2010 por
« I am not able to receive the 0x00 on serial port. if i send a stream of data eg: 0xab 0xcd 0xdf 0xcb 0x00 0x56 0x87 etc.. this data stream i need to send in hex i.e. using a charac… »
Iniciado em 26 out. 2010 por
« When trying to print gives me the following error "Echec lors du chargement de la DLL PCS" Hardware Honeywell 9700 Printer Zebra MZ320 BT Windows Mobile 6.5 Code Windev Mobile PR… »
Iniciado em 28 out. 2010 por
« hello all, I m trying to send some commands [sWrite(6, Charact(cmd[index]))]to a device on COM6. here "cmd" is an array of hex data. I am reading back the response from device (s… »
Iniciado em 26 out. 2010 por
Sem resposta
« Greetings all, I am a PowerBuilder developer evaluating a transition to WinDev. I downloaded and installed WinDev Mobile Express 15 and have just gone through the concepts PDF. I … »
Iniciado em 16 jul. 2010 por
2 respostas
« Greetings all, Reading through 555 new features, I see that WinDev supports Java? Would it possible then to create an application that would run on a BlackBerry? Thank you, Pau… »
Iniciado em 19 jul. 2010 por
« Hi, I should create a WinDev Mobile 15 App for Windows Mobile (Android ?) that get data input from the customer. After all, this customer should sign on the screen (PocketPC or Sma… »
Iniciado em 05 jul. 2010 por
« Hi all, We are encountering the following issue: we are accessing our webserver using SOAP calls and want to secure the connection. Currently we have a so-called SELF-SSL certific… »
Iniciado em 25 jun. 2010 por
« Hi guys, I am trying to connect to an oracle db from my wdmobile application. I am very confused about this: - first of all, is this goal possible? - if yes, how to do that? odbc? … »
Iniciado em 01 abr. 2010 por