PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« on the mobile screen, at the bottom where you can setup a Menu.. is there any way to place a Exit on the far right, and the menu on the far left? Andy Stapleton… »
Iniciado em 11 fev. 2010 por
« Bonjour, Nous mettons en oeuvre le GDS, nous avons ajoutés dans le GDS (Client/Serveur) une de nos applis, nous avons un doute sur l'endroit physique ou sont enregistrés les éléme… »
Iniciado em 28 jan. 2010 por
« Hi! I'm rookie in this field, and I have a small program running on Pocket PC, it fills one HyperFile. I would like to replicate data of this file from the Pocket PC to a desktop P… »
Iniciado em 09 set. 2009 por
« hello all, I have a pocket pc with an integrated barcode scanning. How can i detect whenever the scanner is actived so as to read the barcode in my application? thanks, KevMan… »
Iniciado em 27 out. 2009 por
« I have written an application in WinDev Mobile 12, and have a question regarding the size of my windows. With a mobile device (for testing) connected to my development PC, I selec… »
Iniciado em 27 nov. 2009 por
« I am executing the SOAPRun function (), which is connected with webservice that this in PHP with the bookshops of Nusoap, this a executing in modality of tests xml of return works … »
Iniciado em 23 nov. 2009 por
« I would like to know various considerations for deploying apps developed in WinDev Mobile? By considerations I mean the OSs supported, minimum hardware in a Mobile Instrument, is … »
Iniciado em 04 mai. 2009 por
« The installer appears to ignore the destination directory I set within it. It appears to take my company name from the 'Application Provider' field and the description of program … »
Iniciado em 29 out. 2009 por
Sem resposta
« Hi, We're happy to announce that version 01F140030f of WINDEV 14, WEBDEV 14, and WINDEV Mobile 14 is ready for download on our website. You'll find it here: http://www.windev.com… »
Iniciado em 30 set. 2009 por
« Could some one please tell me how to use the GPS fuction. Anything in general that you think I should know. Also, could someone please tell me how to compute the degress required t… »
Iniciado em 31 ago. 2009 por