PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer, with the use of the SCM, interaction with the “Project Monitoring Center” and the “Quality and Version Monitoring Center”. When you… »
Iniciado em 02 set. 2008 por
« hi all, does anyone know how to sign dll and executable of an application in order to read the IMEI of a smartphone through the function sysIMEI() ? thanks KB… »
Iniciado em 14 ago. 2008 por
« Hi all, i have to print a graphic/logo on a receipt generated by a WindevMob application. i have been able to print charecters/string on the receipt by using sWrite() to write cha… »
Iniciado em 26 ago. 2008 por
Sem resposta
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer component class derivation. A component may contain classes in its interface. You can derivate these classes from the host project, … »
Iniciado em 25 ago. 2008 por
« Hi all, i have a table for displaying a list of clients(around 3000 clients) which is directly linked to a FIC file client.fic. the table has two column - 'client code' and 'clien… »
Iniciado em 14 ago. 2008 por
Sem resposta
« hai all... whether we can use zebra Ql 420 plus printer for printing in windev mobile application?.I tried but it's not working.....it showing one error like"WD_config object not f… »
Iniciado em 13 ago. 2008 por
« hello all pls help me.... i am trying to print one report(query with parameters type) .i want to call this report from a form's button click.i don't know how to call that report.I … »
Iniciado em 13 ago. 2008 por
« Dear all, I have a Pocket PC with an integrated Scanner for barcode. I have thus developed a windevmobile application to read barcodes. But the scanner button need to be enabled i… »
Iniciado em 16 jul. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer multiple assignments of array cells. Multiple assignments for array consists in assigning a set of simple values (Boolean, integer, … »
Iniciado em 21 jul. 2008 por
« Due to a technical incident in our office in Montpellier, you might encounter difficulties in contacting PC SOFT by phone. Please don't hesitate to send us an email to this address… »
Iniciado em 21 jul. 2008 por