Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → display a mariadb database table in a webdev project
display a mariadb database table in a webdev project
Iniciado por fouzi34, abr., 24 2023 9:21 AM - 1 resposta
Membro registado
1 mensagem
Publicado em abril, 24 2023 - 9:21 AM
hello evryone
i have a problem in my webdev project
so i am using webdev 25 with database mariadb i manage to creat a connexion between the 2
but when i want to show a table from my mariadb database webdev dosn't show any table.
so i think there is some thing is missing
can any one could help me please?
Membro registado
1 mensagem
Publicado em junho, 05 2023 - 1:13 PM
Hello, Verify database connection: Double-check your database connection settings in your WebDev project configuration. Ensure that the host, port, username, password, and database name are correctly specified.

Check table existence: Confirm that the tables you expect to see in your database actually exist. You can use a database management tool, such as phpMyAdmin or the MySQL command line, to check if the tables are present.

Confirm table permissions: Ensure that the user specified in the database connection settings has appropriate permissions to access and view the tables. Check if the user has SELECT privileges on the database and tables.

Review code and queries: Examine your code to ensure that you are correctly executing queries to fetch and display the table data. Check for any errors or missing steps in your code that may prevent the tables from being shown.

Test with a simple query: Try running a simple SELECT query directly on the database using a database management tool. This can help determine if the issue lies within your WebDev project or if it's related to the database itself.

Enable error reporting: Enable error reporting in your WebDev project to check if any specific errors or warnings are being generated that could help diagnose the issue. This can be done by adjusting the error reporting settings in your PHP configuration or within your WebDev project.