PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → Multiple instances of internal page on a single page
Multiple instances of internal page on a single page
Iniciado por Nathan, mai., 09 2023 1:26 PM - 2 respostas
Publicado em maio, 09 2023 - 1:26 PM
I have 2 internal page controls that link to the same internal page. I need the internal page to be viewed from multiple places on the page (specifically in different tabs of a tab control)

However what is happening is only 1 of the internal page controls is representing any of the actual data. It seems the internal page control creates and 'instance' of the internal page and since they're separate instances only 1 of them works since the other instance is inaccessible. Seems to be the only thing I can think of that's causing this issue.

Any ideas on how to have multiple internal page controls linking to the same internal page on a single page?
Publicado em maio, 11 2023 - 1:00 AM
Hi Nathan

I do this a lot, and have no problem with the different instances of each internal page showing their own data. Be sure to reference internal page by a unique name.
Publicado em maio, 11 2023 - 8:53 AM
thank you for your reply.

I played around with it more and realised you need to reference the internal page control instead of the actual internal page.

My understanding of the concept was wrong, I wanted the same data to be accessible from multiple places. I see now that the internal page is more like a 'class' than an 'object' in terms of how you use it.