PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → IIS Configuration
IIS Configuration
Iniciado por James Harris, mai., 24 2011 4:22 PM - 3 respostas
Publicado em maio, 24 2011 - 4:22 PM
I have just installed Webdev 16 and when configuring iis 7.x the help file mentions Configuring the server for the CGI protocol (AWP):- Double-click the "Manager mapping" button. This button is not available in the IIS config. Where do I find this button.
Membro registado
2 mensagems
Publicado em março, 02 2012 - 1:24 AM
I am also looking for this button, and currently I am unable to test any of my test projects on the local IIS 7 web server (running with Win7 Pr, 64 bit).

Great if anyone could guide me to a tutorial on how to configure the IIS7 environment to work with WebDev 16.

Thanks!
Publicado em março, 08 2012 - 12:11 PM
Hi,

I think you missed the "Position at the root of the computer in the treeview on the left" part.

Go to the root and you will get the button. Just Google for "ISAPI and CGI restrictions" to get more informations.

--
pat
Membro registado
2 mensagems
Publicado em março, 08 2012 - 4:55 PM
A quick (and dirty) guide to get IIS 7 work with Win7 64 bit

Developer machine: Windows 7, professional edition. 64 bit. All the latest updates. Other software on the machine: VM Ware Workstation 8, Office 2010, Google Chrome, WinRar, Adobe Reader, FoxitReader etc. (No Microsoft development tools on the machine, other than Notepad.)

WebDev16 was installed using default configuration. The program is installed to the second hard drive. The installation path is: D:\WinDev\WebDev 16
IIS 7 Config:
Change default web site to run on port 8080 (personal preference, not required!)

Select the root in the tree in IIS admin as stated.

For ISAPI, the default path was first added. After reading about issues with “spaces” in the path, the whole “AWP” folder was copied to the d:\WinDev folder. The ISAPI registration was then updated with the new path.

Under "ISAPI and CGI Restrictions" (icon under root in iis admin tool), double click. Select the WinDev registrations for WD160awp.exe and WD140instawp.exe checking the path etc.

Then select ANY registered restriction and you will get a link in the right menu called "Edit feature settings". Click on this and in the window that opens, you have to check: “Allow unspecified CGI modules”

Restart iis and retry your web app in WebDev.