WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → install website wb16
install website wb16
Iniciado por iso96, jan., 23 2012 6:49 PM - 3 respostas
Membro registado
13 mensagems
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Publicado em janeiro, 23 2012 - 6:49 PM
Hello, i am trying to install my 1st website i have created with wb16, i ve installed the wb hosting server program and installed the site, it works through the administrator tool and when i have run a check it says everything is fine. but when i try to view the a page of the site i get an error message:

The C:\inetpub\WB\wbsites\PXCANDIDATES\PXCANDIDATES.wdl project is not found (neither in WWP/WDP/WPP nor in WDL).
Check the configuration for this project.

(0030, ERR_NO_PROJECT)

(5)

can anyone help me out with this ive been at it for ages now! i ve set the permissions level of all the relevant folders to full for 'everyone' just to try and get it working but still doesnt work.

thanks for looking and any help at all would be appreciated.

iso
Membro registado
1 mensagem
Publicado em março, 12 2012 - 8:57 PM
Hi.

I too have just bought into WebDev 16 and have been battling my way through. We maybe able to help each other on line. If the idea appeals, my email address is getwebwise@aol.com.

Ian
Membro registado
80 mensagems
Publicado em março, 29 2012 - 10:01 PM
If you go to www.windevlive.com, there are wedinars available to do tasks in windev and webdev. One of the recent webinars addresses your issues.

You are welcome to view and also later contribute to the knowledgebase being build up there.

Kind Regards

Ben
Membro registado
14 mensagems
Publicado em março, 29 2012 - 10:53 PM
wxlive.us

Is the one you want.

Alan