PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → User Groupware (Windev 8.0  - 315ku)
User Groupware (Windev 8.0 - 315ku)
Iniciado por Alan Ashcraft, jul., 23 2004 8:40 PM - 2 respostas
Publicado em julho, 23 2004 - 8:40 PM
Hi everyone,
Here is an interesting note when using user groupware. If your project language is set to American(2) all user groupware screens are in French. But if you change the project language to English(3) all screens are now in English.
Best regards,
Alan
Publicado em julho, 23 2004 - 8:52 PM
Hello Alan,
I think it's the issue as with the end user Report Writer. With the end user Report Writer I had first to customize the preview before I did get a German preview. Note US <> GB, and note also that this reflects the real life .
Raimund
Hi everyone,
Here is an interesting note when using user groupware. If your project language is set to American(2) all user groupware screens are in French. But if you change the project language to English(3) all screens are now in English.
Best regards,
Alan

http://www.invitec.com
Publicado em julho, 28 2004 - 5:14 PM
Hi Raimund,
I have also found several portions of French still in the Final release of Windev (315ku). I hope these are fully translated in the next Final release.
Good to hear from you again!
Best regards,
Alan
Hello Alan,
I think it's the issue as with the end user Report Writer. With the end user Report Writer I had first to customize the preview before I did get a German preview. Note US <> GB, and note also that this reflects the real life .
Raimund
Hi everyone,
Best regards,
Alan