PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → [WD 8] Equivalent for VB InputBox function
[WD 8] Equivalent for VB InputBox function
Iniciado por Erik, mai., 06 2005 11:20 PM - 4 respostas
Publicado em maio, 06 2005 - 11:20 PM
Hello,
Because I'm programming now 8 years in VB 6 en 2 years in C#... stupid question maybe but where is the simple InputBox function returning a string value in WinDev 8??? I have search the help but I couldn't find anything.
Regards,
Erik
Publicado em maio, 07 2005 - 12:14 AM

Hello,
Because I'm programming now 8 years in VB 6 en 2 years in C#... stupid question maybe but where is the simple InputBox function returning a string value in WinDev 8??? I have search the help but I couldn't find anything.
Regards,
Erik

Solved.
Publicado em maio, 07 2005 - 11:09 AM

Hello,
Regards,
Erik
Solved.

Hi Erik,
What's the equivalent ...?
Publicado em maio, 08 2005 - 3:36 AM

Hello,
Regards,
Erik
Solved.

Hi Erik,

Hi Bart,
I found not an equivalent but the only way is to simulate the InputBox function with your own custom dialog and return in the close event of the form the string from a textbox...
Publicado em maio, 09 2005 - 9:52 AM

Hello,
Regards,
Erik
Solved.

Hi Erik,

Hi Bart,

I found not an equivalent but the only way is to simulate the InputBox function with your own custom dialog and return in the close event of the form the string from a textbox...

Thanks Erik !