PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Gray a control out
Gray a control out
Iniciado por John Marrone, nov., 01 2005 1:41 PM - 3 respostas
Publicado em novembro, 01 2005 - 1:41 PM
Hi All
I want to turn some controls off. Set enabled off. I have tried setting the state property to inactive but this does not gray the control out so the user doesn't know it is disabled until he tries to click the control. In most langauges this is called the enabled property. Does anyone know how to do this in WD. I know this is an easy one but I can't find it. Thanks for any help.
John
Publicado em novembro, 01 2005 - 1:51 PM
Hi All
I want to turn some controls off. Set enabled off. I have tried setting the state property to inactive but this does not gray the control out so the user doesn't know it is disabled until he tries to click the control. In most langauges this is called the enabled property. Does anyone know how to do this in WD. I know this is an easy one but I can't find it. Thanks for any help.
John

I figured out you set the state to Grayed but this works ok for my combobox but my toolbar buttons lose the image. The image on my button disappears when I set the state property to Grayed. I can set the state to InActive but then the button does not look disabled. Any help or suggestions.
Thanks
John
Publicado em novembro, 01 2005 - 3:28 PM
John,
Another possibilities are to change the color and/or text of the button.
HTH
Merijn
Hi All
John
I figured out you set the state to Grayed but this works ok for my combobox but my toolbar buttons lose the image. The image on my button disappears when I set the state property to Grayed. I can set the state to InActive but then the button does not look disabled. Any help or suggestions.

Thanks
John
Publicado em novembro, 01 2005 - 8:07 PM
John
Sounds like you are using a single state graphic for the button image.
This needs to be a minimum of 3 states with the 3rd being the 'greyed' image.
I think 4 & 5 are for the button rollover.
Try selecting an alternative from the catalogue, choose 3, 4 or 5 states to see the deired effect.
HTH
DerekT
Hi All
John

Thanks
John