PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → WD8: Displaying (drawing) controls
WD8: Displaying (drawing) controls
Iniciado por Gianni Spano, nov., 06 2005 1:19 PM - 2 respostas
Publicado em novembro, 06 2005 - 1:19 PM
Hello to all
In one window i'm using two controls (edit with caption & static) that have the same coordinates where they must be shown.
When i draw the controls in the form, if the static control is the 1st control inserted and the edit is the 2nd, when i put the statement: static2..visible=true, it remains always covered by the edit control.
Is there a way during design time (or at runtime) to apply a "Bring to front" or "Send to back" properties? So, if i do a mistake putting a type of control before another, i can change its appearance..
Thanks
Gianni
Publicado em novembro, 06 2005 - 3:09 PM
Hello to all
In one window i'm using two controls (edit with caption & static) that have the same coordinates where they must be shown.
When i draw the controls in the form, if the static control is the 1st control inserted and the edit is the 2nd, when i put the statement: static2..visible=true, it remains always covered by the edit control.
Is there a way during design time (or at runtime) to apply a "Bring to front" or "Send to back" properties? So, if i do a mistake putting a type of control before another, i can change its appearance..
Thanks
Gianni

Hi Gianni,
Either:
- Use the 'Control'-menu after having selected the control. Here are the options 'Move Up'/'Foreground'/'Move Down'/'Background'.
- Use the Popup toolbar (Via menu 'Display->Toolbars->Popup Bar). The fourth last button allows you to toggle the z-order alignment.
Regards,
Peter
Publicado em novembro, 06 2005 - 8:20 PM
Hi Peter
Thanks for your quick reply...it works fine!!
Gianni

Hello to all
Thanks
Gianni
Hi Gianni,

Either:
- Use the 'Control'-menu after having selected the control. Here are the options 'Move Up'/'Foreground'/'Move Down'/'Background'.
- Use the Popup toolbar (Via menu 'Display->Toolbars->Popup Bar). The fourth last button allows you to toggle the z-order alignment.
Regards,
Peter