PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hallo, i have found in SQL-Tool "Convert HF analysis to SQL" but all ist grayed. Is it not finished or is it a mistake from me. Christoph… »
Iniciado em 18 set. 2004 por
« I have two files Prozedur and ProzedurTyp (procedure and type of procedure) linked by a relation on the item ProzedurTypID like this: Moreover, I have this combo box definition in… »
Iniciado em 12 ago. 2004 por
« Hello, does anyone received his english printet WD8 Documentation? Thilo… »
Iniciado em 16 set. 2004 por
« I know WD can use MDAC 2.6 (win98) and MDAC 2.7 (2k+), but does anybody know if WinDev and MDAC 2.8 (the new one included in XP SP2) can work together? TIA, Art… »
« Hello, I have stored some filesn(word & excel) in a hyperfile database to keep everything together in just a few files. I would also like to be able to export these files again. I… »
Iniciado em 17 set. 2004 por
« Hi, When starting the default browser Shellexecute("http://www.mysite.com") from Windev then: - when the default browser is Firefox then the browser has the focus. (=OK) - when the… »
Iniciado em 15 set. 2004 por
« Hello, This tool will generate a function which will integrate a file into a Windev 7.x or 8.x executable, and extract it at runtime. Integrating a file into code for extracting at… »
« Does anyone knows a Dutch or UK ISP wich already hosts a WebDev website? Have some problems here in the Philippines to find a party who can or will host such a site... Thanx alrea… »
Sem resposta
« Hello, This message is to announce that a new WinDev 8 upgrade is available. This new version (80315pu) can be downloaded from : http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/winde… »
« Hello, Does anyone have a small example to sync a hyperfile from the PocketPC and visa versa? including connecting to the pocket pc and disconnecting.. I have the french/english (m… »
Iniciado em 14 set. 2004 por