PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi all I just noticed progams produced in WD8 - and indeed the installer - won't run on Win98. Has anyone else noticed this?… »
Iniciado em 23 mai. 2004 por
5 respostas
« I'm too far away from Clarion today to work out what the pbm is here. It seems some of the template code for abpopup is not complete. Any clues will help. Error is Syntax error: in… »
Iniciado em 24 mai. 2004 por
« I have a very simple window in which a window with the message "errors found in code" pops up every time I run the window. I cannot find a problem. help.... joe… »
Iniciado em 21 mai. 2004 por
« Hi, All I try to make a table "lost focus", < TableSourceFileFileds..state = ReadOnlyNoSelection thank you in advance robert zhong… »
Iniciado em 24 mai. 2004 por
« Hello everyone Just starting to get into Queries with WinDev 7.5 i have created a query using the wizard to work on 2 dates i used "Included between 2 dates" with Params startparam… »
Iniciado em 20 mai. 2004 por
« I have a small app that runs as an nt service, setup with instsrv.exe and anysrv.exe. 1 hidden form that can be turned active through a pop-up menu via systray ico (sysIconAdd("MyI… »
Iniciado em 23 mai. 2004 por
« I'm new to programming and just started to learn with WD I have the following problem: I have a simple Access db were I want to link records to a certain image on my harddisk (to c… »
Iniciado em 22 mai. 2004 por
Sem resposta
« Hi I've used the report wizzard to create a report based on a table. However, I want to filter records that I don't want to print. The report manual p110 say that you can do but I … »
Iniciado em 22 mai. 2004 por
« Hi Everyone Using WD8 I would like to know how to open a cash register drawer via a network cable (I presume it is a network cable because it fits in at at the back of the cash reg… »
Iniciado em 15 mai. 2004 por
« I am running a program minimized on the taskbar. This generates a label at regular intervals. It all works fine but - Is there any way to suppress the 'Printing and sorting' box th… »
Iniciado em 19 mai. 2004 por