PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Distinct data selection issue with LOOPER only on Android 4.0.4 on Samsung Galaxy II and Galaxy S Relay
Distinct data selection issue with LOOPER only on Android 4.0.4 on Samsung Galaxy II and Galaxy S Relay
Iniciado por Bayo, jan., 01 2013 7:22 AM - 3 respostas
Membro registado
4 mensagems
Publicado em janeiro, 01 2013 - 7:22 AM
This appears to be a certain bug, my apps worked very well on all of the Android phones except Android version 4.0.4 on Samsung Galaxy III Model GT-I9300 and as reported by a user of my app on Samsung Galaxy S Relay which is also Android 4.0.4. What occurred is that "the Looper control on the first window does not activate Distinct selection of the data", it kept repeating same data on Samsung Galaxy II and it displayed "HFILTER error ...a variable should not be used before its declarartion" on Galaxy S Relay.

Also, this is happening to the example Android installed with WinDev for "Android Explorer". This means it may not be my app causing the issue as it occurred on the sample app developed by PCSOFT more so it worked on most Phones and Tablets.

Note: This worked well on same SamSung Galaxy III, Model GT-I9300 which was installed with Android 4.1.1, meaning that either there is a bug with WinDev Mobile compiler or with Android 4.0.4. The app "APK" file was compiled to use Android 2.0 to 4.2 with the Android SDK updated.

Please help confirm and suggest a workaround.
Membro registado
4 mensagems
Publicado em janeiro, 02 2013 - 6:48 AM
Please note that I was using WINDEV Mobile 17 with currently released patches
Membro registado
4 mensagems
Publicado em janeiro, 10 2013 - 10:05 PM
Uncheck "Forced GPU Rendering" located on the "Developer Options" on your phone.
Publicado em março, 25 2013 - 10:23 AM
And when will there be a real solution? I mean a fix in Windev?