WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → [WM28] Blank Screen
[WM28] Blank Screen
Iniciado por Fernandes DIOGO, out., 04 2023 11:59 AM - 3 respostas
Membro registado
7 mensagems
Publicado em outubro, 04 2023 - 11:59 AM
Hi, im new to windev mobile.

We are trying to make an android app for a warehouse.

Every time i click a button , before the next windows shows up, this blank window appears just with the name of the app on the top menu.

Is there a way to solve/remove this?? i've searched everywhere but didn't find anything.

I noticed this also happens in WM examples.

I used the Example "WM Password" to make this images.

Publicado em outubro, 05 2023 - 3:01 PM
“Try to verify if the objects in your layout were inserted in a plane greater than 0. Plane 0 replicates the objects to the other planes, while the other planes show the objects from plane 0 plus the objects from the plane where the object was inserted. To check in the layout, use the Page Up and Page Down keys to navigate between planes. To change planes by code, use MyWindow…plane = 1 …MyWindow…plane = 2 …etc;”
Publicado em outubro, 05 2023 - 3:03 PM
“Try to verify if the objects in your layout were inserted in a plane greater than 0. Plane 0 replicates the objects to the other planes, while the other planes show the objects from plane 0 plus the objects from the plane where the object was inserted. To check in the layout, use the Page Up and Page Down keys to navigate between planes. To change planes by code, use MyWindow…plane = 1 …MyWindow…plane = 2 …etc;”
Membro registado
7 mensagems
Publicado em outubro, 06 2023 - 11:35 AM
Thank you for the reply Osmar. i will give it a try. :)