PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → Driver Native MS SQL SERVER error when using the WAS (Webdev Aplication Server) - Erro Driver Nativo MS SQL SERVER ao usar o WAS (Webdev Aplication Server)
Driver Native MS SQL SERVER error when using the WAS (Webdev Aplication Server) - Erro Driver Nativo MS SQL SERVER ao usar o WAS (Webdev Aplication Server)
Iniciado por adrianoboller, 17,dic. 2014 11:27 - 3 respuestas
Miembro registrado
3.649 mensajes
Popularité : +175 (223 votes)
Publicado el 17,diciembre 2014 - 11:27
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode><faultstring>The HFSQL 'QRY_Select_NG0001_WS_Token.Token' item is unknown.
The <QRY_Select_NG0001_WS_Token> data source is not initialized.
- If it is a data file, the file was not found in the <C:\My Sites\RtWebservice\RtWebservice.wdd> analysis or it was not described by HDeclare/HDeclareExternal.
- If it is a query or a view, the execution may have failed.
To retrieve the corresponding error, check the result of HExecuteQuery/HExecuteSQLQuery/HCreateView.</faultstring><detail>WL call:
Process of 'Global Procedure ws_mobile_mot_cancel (server)' (ServerProcedures.ws_mobile_mot_cancel), line 19, thread 0

What happened?
The HFSQL 'QRY_Select_NG0001_WS_Token.Token' item is unknown.
The <QRY_Select_NG0001_WS_Token> data source is not initialized.
- If it is a data file, the file was not found in the <C:\My Sites\RtWebservice\RtWebservice.wdd> analysis or it was not described by HDeclare/HDeclareExternal.
- If it is a query or a view, the execution may have failed.
To retrieve the corresponding error, check the result of HExecuteQuery/HExecuteSQLQuery/HCreateView.

Error code: 1022
Level: fatal error (EL_FATAL)
WD55 error code: 18

Dump of the error of 'wd190vm.dll' module (19.0.176.4).
Identifier of detailed information (.err): 1022
Debugging information:
IEWDHF=1.1
Module=<WDHF>
Version=<19.0.102.2>
Recuperation d'un ItemData a partir de son nom complet <Fichier>.<Rubrique>
Additional Information:
EIT_PATHWDD : <C:\My Sites\RtWebservice\RtWebservice.wdd>
EIT_LOGICALTABLENAME : <QRY_Select_NG0001_WS_Token>
EIT_PILEWL :
Global Procedure ws_mobile_mot_cancel (server) (ServerProcedures.ws_mobile_mot_cancel), line 19
EIT_DATEHEURE : 16/12/2014 17:30:47
EIT_XINFO : <4></detail></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
Publicado el 17,diciembre 2014 - 16:33
Good day,
I'm not sure what you were trying to attempt when this error occurred or what your experience with WebDev, HFSQL, or SQL Server. I apologize if I cover information you already know.The error you have given this isn't a sql server error, but a HFSQL error. It is a database error but when using native SQL Server the queries still go through HFSQL before hitting the SQL Server. This allows HFSQL to throws errors about possible problems before the query is run against SQL Server. The problem with this is that your HFSQL analysis must mirror your SQL Server database in tables and columns.

Without knowing more about your situation or what the query looks like, the first place I would look is in your HFSQL analysis and ensure that the Token field exists in the correct table that is being accessed by the QRY_Select_NG0001_QS_Token query. The field must exist with compatible datatypes within the analysis and the sql server database. If your query selects from another query or any other object between the query and the analysis than the token field should exist in them as well.
Miembro registrado
3.649 mensajes
Publicado el 07,enero 2016 - 14:24
Thanks....

OK Operando 100%

--
Adriano José Boller
adrianoboller@gmail.com
http://wxinformatica.blogspot.com.br/
Miembro registrado
3.649 mensajes
Publicado el 26,julio 2016 - 00:24
REQUISITOS BÁSICOS PARA UM WEBSERVICE SOAP OU REST:

- Instalar e Configurar o IIS ou Apache

- Instalar e configurar o WAS reserved ou a versão FULL

- Configurar o Firewall

- Configurar o antivírus para aceitar os programas e drivers em execução como seguros

- Verificar as portas se nao estao sendo usadas por outros programas

- Instalar o banco de dados exemplo hfsql ou mysql... (mssqlserver, oracle, db2, as/400 sao drivers nativos pagos)

- Instalar o gerenciador de banco de dados SGDB, Center Hfsql ou phpmyadmin, workbank...

- Instalar o Driver Nativo, exemplo MySql da pcsoft

- Instalar o Noip ou contratar um IP Fixo ou um host server Windows ou Linux com acesso as configurações e execução de comandos e deixar o WAS rodando

- roteador da internet, criar o alias da porta :8081 para quando usar o endereço dns do seu noip ou do seu ip fixo seja roteado para o seu servidor no ip da classe C tipo 192.168.1.100 e o IIS ou Apache abra a sua página ou o seu webservice SOAP ou REST de qualquer lugar do planeta.

--
Adriano José Boller
adrianoboller@gmail.com
http://wxinformatica.com.br/