PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WEBDEV 2024 → Problems that take the quiet - apache, php and hyperlink!
Problems that take the quiet - apache, php and hyperlink!
Started by arsistemas, May, 17 2013 9:35 PM - 3 replies
Registered member
11 messages
Posted on May, 17 2013 - 9:35 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

got a little time to Webdev 18 version (which comes with a DVD with 17 and Beta 18), did you install only the 17 because it is more stable and has almost no mistakes. Did you install in the default installer "C:\webdev 17\", also kept the default Apache server, informed only as localdomain, localdomain.loc and my e-mail and proceeded with the installation.

I opened the project WW_Assossiation_PHP and waited for him to compile the entire project ( link to image 1

), time to test it just show me the php file in the browser as link to image 2(

), here's the first question wrong at some point of the installation apache?

This problem is "solved" when you choose the following option Project> Test Mode> Debug PHP project in simulation mode (as the picture 3 -

), however, to test the project again encounter the following error: clicking on any link or button it gives 'error 404', in which this second question is, how to create a hyperlink in a home for a child page?

As for formatting and organization of this site I'm finding that it is very simple, the other is inconvenient, already downloaded the ODBC drive site WINDEV for native access to MySQL database, however, to enter data for a new connection it myself displays the following message (see picture 4 -

), which would be this kind of error / warning?

I count on the cooperation and attention of all.

humbly
AR-Sistemas R/S

--
AR-Sistemas
Desenvolvimento de sites e aplicativos administrativos

WebDev v17 | UP v18 Beta
Posted on May, 27 2013 - 12:36 PM
Hi there,

In a way the solution to this problem is very simple, shame it wasnt documented better by the WinDev people

I experienced this problem also when I installed MySql

what you need to do is to (1) install libmysql.dll into the \WebDev17\Programs folder and (2) install the native mysql database driver for Webdev17 and this problem should be resolved.

Leighton
Registered member
11 messages
Posted on May, 31 2013 - 4:17 PM
It's Work!

Thanks!

--
AR-Sistemas
WebDev v18
Registered member
11 messages
Posted on June, 20 2013 - 4:39 PM
Solved this problem as follows:

I installed IIS 7 on Win 7 with PHP 5.3 which has the WebInstaler Microsoft, just restart the service is still running!

--
AR-Sistemas R/S
WebDev v18