PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WEBDEV 2024 → Concerning an ATM map
Concerning an ATM map
Started by manish matikola, Apr., 10 2009 9:50 AM - 2 replies
Posted on April, 10 2009 - 9:50 AM
Well thanks for all those who have replied me for my last query. My team leader has told to design a website for a bank and to insert a page for the ATM location.
In that particular page, i have inserted a map of that particular country where the bank is situated. But nw my team leader want me to design a code in windev so as to be able to insert a new ATM location in that map via Windev. IS that possible?
IF so can you suggest me some possible solutions for that

Thanks in advance
Posted on April, 10 2009 - 3:52 PM
Hi...

I'm guessing that your atm locations are in a DB, not fixed in an image,
and that you are generating the image on the fly..

if it's the case, the solution would be to use httprequest in windev to
call a specific awp page with the coordinate/information of the new atm.
This page will be in charge of adding the record in the DB.

Best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

More information on http://www.fabriceharari.com

If it's the case

manish matikola wrote:
Well thanks for all those who have replied me for my last query. My team leader has told to design a website for a bank and to insert a page for the ATM location.
In that particular page, i have inserted a map of that particular country where the bank is situated. But nw my team leader want me to design a code in windev so as to be able to insert a new ATM location in that map via Windev. IS that possible?
IF so can you suggest me some possible solutions for that

Thanks in advance
Posted on April, 27 2009 - 11:38 AM
Hi Fabrice. I have generated a windev module for the administrator to locate the ATM location himself. I have used the function CHAMPCLONE. But now I will have to reflect the image in windev into webdev. I am not knowing which function to use. Can you help me please?

thanks Fabrice