PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WEBDEV 2024 → Express version of WebDev, like WinDev
Express version of WebDev, like WinDev
Started by Jazzman, Feb., 28 2010 11:53 PM - 1 reply
Posted on February, 28 2010 - 11:53 PM
Hello,

Is there an Express version of WebDev, simialar to WinDev Express? I have a programming background but haven't programmed in a while. Now I'm trying a few new ideas of my own and would like to develop some PHP. I'm getting familiar with WinDev but I don't see a free version of WevDeb.

I would like to try it out before I fork over about $1000. I think is a fair question, money is tight these days. I'm rather interested in the program but right now all I have is a tutorial PDF but nothing to do the hand-on stuff.

Let me know,

Thanks
Posted on March, 01 2010 - 8:12 AM
Hi

Nope.. no express version for webdev... The only thing you can try is to
find somebody using webdev near you and borrow/buy/exchange/barter a few
hours on the tool to get an idea

Best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

More information on http://www.fabriceharari.com

On 2/28/2010 5:53 PM, Jazzman wrote:
Hello,

Is there an Express version of WebDev, simialar to WinDev Express? I have a programming background but haven't programmed in a while. Now I'm trying a few new ideas of my own and would like to develop some PHP. I'm getting familiar with WinDev but I don't see a free version of WevDeb.

I would like to try it out before I fork over about $1000. I think is a fair question, money is tight these days. I'm rather interested in the program but right now all I have is a tutorial PDF but nothing to do the hand-on stuff.

Let me know,

Thanks