PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WEBDEV 2024 → Flash.fla file
Flash.fla file
Started by John Rushing, Mar., 13 2010 9:31 AM - 2 replies
Posted on March, 13 2010 - 9:31 AM
Hi;

Does anyone have the flash.fla file for the flash.swf used in the wwflash tutorial (mymenu.swf)??

I am trying to program one of my sites to respond to controls pressed in a flash movie but the example provided does not include the fla file so I can't see what actionScript was coded in the flash file when a button is pressed.

thanks!!
Posted on March, 19 2010 - 12:27 AM
Hi,

I found a flash decompiler from Eltima at http://www.flash-decompiler.com/ that allowed me to see the actionscripts. If anyone has a similar issue, grab the decompiler and you'll have no problems.

thanks,

John Rushing wrote in news message <b940e3662b9a92d737040cc9779a418e@news.pcsoft>:
Hi;

Does anyone have the flash.fla file for the flash.swf used in the wwflash tutorial (mymenu.swf)??

I am trying to program one of my sites to respond to controls pressed in a flash movie but the example provided does not include the fla file so I can't see what actionScript was coded in the flash file when a button is pressed.

thanks!!
Posted on May, 19 2010 - 7:36 PM
hi .. I created a plain, unformatted flash which button you use to link it to other pages in the test (Web dev) works for me but not htm
what works is when you move the mouse, makes the action there but when you click on no .. can someone tell me some solution?