PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → Translation of Print Preview Window
Translation of Print Preview Window
Started by gmspano, Jul., 04 2005 12:43 AM - 2 replies
Posted on July, 04 2005 - 12:43 AM
Hello to All
I'm aware this thread have been discussed more time..but i'm playing with windev 8 (i have the Intl version french and english) with WDINT.
How can i translate the messages, tooltips, caption and so on from english to italian, when a "Print Preview" is shown?
Gianni

Shipyard Management System
Posted on July, 04 2005 - 11:08 AM
Hello Gianni,
you have to import the printing windows.
a) Select File | Import and choose X:\WinDev8\Examples\Preview
b) Select in the Project Description under Style then the preview window "WD_Preview.wdm".
HTH
Raimund
Hello to All
I'm aware this thread have been discussed more time..but i'm playing with windev 8 (i have the Intl version french and english) with WDINT.
How can i translate the messages, tooltips, caption and so on from english to italian, when a "Print Preview" is shown?
Gianni

http://www.invitec.com
Posted on July, 04 2005 - 11:45 AM
Hello Raimund
Thanks for your tips.
Now, it works fine shwing the references in italian (after a correction of the original WD_Preview project).
Gianni
Hello Gianni,
you have to import the printing windows.
a) Select File | Import and choose X:\WinDev8\Examples\Preview
b) Select in the Project Description under Style then the preview window "WD_Preview.wdm".
HTH
Raimund
Hello to All
Gianni