PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → Sidebar
Sidebar
Started by John Marrone, Dec., 26 2005 9:39 AM - 2 replies
Posted on December, 26 2005 - 9:39 AM
Hi All
I have started a new app and I have put a sidebar on my main window. The plane is set to 0, the visible property is true but when I run my app it is invisible. I even put a SideBar..Visible = True in the window Init method and it still doesn't show up. I really like the flow you can give an app with a sidebar but I have never ever got one to work right. Can someone please help. This is a new application and all there is is the Main window and a menubar with a few menu items on it. So there is not much that coud be messing it up. Can anyone tell me why I can not ever get a sidebar to work for me. I have never ever insulted the sidebar in my life, but I am about to start calling it names. Why does it hate me.
Thanks
John
Posted on December, 27 2005 - 8:41 AM
John,
Drag the left-MDI-parent X position to the right.
HTH
Merijn
Hi All
I have started a new app and I have put a sidebar on my main window. The plane is set to 0, the visible property is true but when I run my app it is invisible. I even put a SideBar..Visible = True in the window Init method and it still doesn't show up. I really like the flow you can give an app with a sidebar but I have never ever got one to work right. Can someone please help. This is a new application and all there is is the Main window and a menubar with a few menu items on it. So there is not much that coud be messing it up. Can anyone tell me why I can not ever get a sidebar to work for me. I have never ever insulted the sidebar in my life, but I am about to start calling it names. Why does it hate me.
Thanks
John

OTPS
Posted on December, 28 2005 - 8:19 AM
Merijn
Thanks so much. You don't how many times I have tried to use this control and just gave up. I never relized that an MDI parent had that internal panel.
John
John,
Drag the left-MDI-parent X position to the right.
HTH
Merijn
Hi All
Thanks
John