PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi forum .... Maybe be a stupid question, but I am not able to find the solution I need to fill a table with HExecuteQuery, this Query have a series of parameters, but ....., they… »
Started on Nov. 21 2005 by
« Hi all, I have performance problems with a browsing table that works with a filtered file (the filter is built with a search key within a defined limit and a condition). The user … »
Started on Nov. 25 2005 by
« Hi forum I would like to know if there is a function o something like that infor me If my computer is connect to the LAN, because I have a program which is running on LAN and it wo… »
Started on Nov. 24 2005 by
« Hi Forum: Does some document exist where to be able to see which the changes were carried out in the new version of the help? Guillermo… »
« Hello, class/component/library/dictionary . I have one apps, still written in Magic, that contains several files used by a lot of other apps e.g. VAT, countries, languages, currenc… »
Started on Nov. 23 2005 by
« Hi I am looking for the special characters, for example in Dos the character * is equal to some characters, and the ? is equal to one character, my problem is I like to read some f… »
Started on Nov. 02 2005 by
« I have a window with a large number of similar edit controls. I want to be able to loop through the controls to do some validations. EnumControl allows me to retrieve the names of … »
« Hi forum, i would like to export a project but I like to use it with a differente database; I can do it? Thanks… »
Started on Nov. 22 2005 by
« Hi forum: If certain condition is true I need change the color of a column (or the color of the entire row). I can't find the way to do this. Thanks Guillermo… »
« Hello, My developer-wish-list for Sinterklaas (a Dutch habit at 5 or 6 December to give presents, most people in the world will do this with Christmas, I suppose) : 1. English manu… »