PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi All Due to the ammount of requests for my Accounting Example. I have decided to split it into 3 FTP sites Depending on the Generous Offers made to me I will do a Spasmodic email… »
Started on Oct. 25 2004 by
« WD8: When you edit a row directly in the table, the text moves som pixels upwards. Is there a way to prevent this? Trond… »
Started on Oct. 24 2004 by
« A message in answer I posted bounced off moderator@pcsoft.fr. How did it get there in the first place? I only posted to this forum, and there the post is to stay... Gill… »
Started on Oct. 24 2004 by
« Hello to you all, The users off an application have the possibility to fill the comboboxes via a file. It works like this. With right click on the combobox the user opens the part… »
Started on Oct. 23 2004 by
« the record contain chinese character but on print preview it show unicode, how do I solve this, help.… »
Started on Oct. 22 2004 by
« Hi All I am looking for some Tempory FTP space To Deposit my Accounting Example for Download. Any help appreciated. Keep well Peter Purton… »
« Bonjour, Je voudrais savoir quelle est la façon la plus simple en WinDev de faire clignoter la valeur d'un champ, ou un champ au complet, en WinDev? J'ai regardé la propriété "po… »
« For an editcontrol I can place the caption in the "general" TAB of the properties off the editcontrol. But can I also place a variable there or do I have to make a program for it. … »
« The help for the window editor mentions Ctrl+G as a fucntion to group a selection. Until today, I didn't know what's behind this function. Ctrl+G will be active if there are severa… »
« I´m a Programer from TopSide, Brasil. I´m a beginer of Windev. >From 2004/june we was work with windev. Now I need to make a interface with Windev and Crystal Reports 9. Very go… »
Started on Oct. 20 2004 by